Sunday, October 18, 2015

Use charming bastard to cast love spell to many lovers (another happy buyer) 迷人混蛋泰國佛牌真的很有效






This lady sent in her enquiry on a love charm to charm back her ex lover. But she is also interested in another guy.
I told her no problem. My charming bastard can handle that. Follow my instrucion and soon, you will see 2 guys on their knees for you!
Soon, she told me the item is very effective. Her story as below:


MY STORY

I just want to share that i believe the "charming bastard is really effective"

i got broken up with my ex bf and asked nayan for a thai amulet charm. and after using the thai amulet charm, i noticed my ex messaging me for unimportant things, At first I ignore him and there was a time he said that he is having hard time with the break up and said that he miss me, we talked but i was a point that i dont want to get him back yet. so i ignored him.

when i asked nayan how to use the amulet, he said it can also use on other guy. I tried it, den suddenly my other ex boyfriend started to msg me, sometimes in his messages he really tries to flirt with me and i know this was bec of the amulet. he always compliments me in things and always tries to start conversation in sms. really different on how he treat me before. but i seldom reply to him.

I asked nayan for another powerful
amulet for love, the night i received his instructions, i tried to chant around midnight and just around after 20 mins my other ex boyfriend message me again.  I was shocked and believed it was bec of the amulet bec after few
days of no contact he suddenly msg me early in the morning??!! we talked for hours and he was really trying to tell me nice things about good things in our past and saying things that really compliment me.  that was just few minutes after i first tried the amulet.

Im looking forward to see more good result the amulets bring according to what i am desiring now for love . 😍
thanks nayan!! 👍 👍

这位女士发送她的询问关于爱情佛牌泰國佛牌为了用魅力取悦她的前情人回到她身旁。但她也对另一个男士感兴趣。
我告诉她没有问题。我的“迷人混蛋”可以搞定。
按照我的指示并很快的,您将会看到两个家伙为你而跪!
很快,她告诉我佛牌非常有效。
以下是她的故事:

我的故事

我只是想分享我相信“迷人混蛋泰國佛牌真的很有效”。我和我的前男友分手并向Nayan请了一个魅力泰國佛牌。使用魅力泰國佛牌后,我注意到我的前男友给我发一些不关紧要的简讯,起初我不理他。有一次他说他为了我们分手的事而感到辛苦,也说想念我。我们交谈了,可是我还并不想他回到我身边,所以我不理睬他。

当我问Nayan如何使用迷人混蛋泰國佛牌,他说也可以用在另一个男人身上。我试了,突然我另外一位前男友开始发简讯给我,有时在他的简讯里他试图与我调情而我知道,这是因为佛牌的缘故。
他总是在表扬我和总是试图开始与我对话。跟从前对我的待遇有很大的差异。但我很少答复他。

我向Nayan另外请一个力量强大的爱情佛牌,我收到了他的指示的那一晚,我试着在半夜中念着话语。大约二十分钟后,我的前男友又发简讯给我了!我当时很震惊也认为这是因为佛牌的缘故,由于经过好几天的零接触,他突然一大早发简讯给我?!我们谈了几个小时,他试着告诉我我们过去一些美好的事物和说一些赞美我的话。这所发生的事,是在我初次使用佛牌的几分钟后。

我盼望看到佛牌带来更好的结果,根据我现在所渴求的爱。

谢谢您,Nayan!!



Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com


Horny sex stories charming bastard:

https://goodamulets.blogspot.com/2016/04/honest-sex-stories-charming-bastard.html


Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...