Saturday, August 23, 2014

Another Happy Person




Hello bro ,

Another feedback for the thai amulet i just got. Before i meditated with the takrut i already could feel and see what was inside the takrut like u told me , it felt like it had a strong calling but i did not think much about it cause i was thinking of other things at that point of time. 
The fun part starts here when i was about to sleep,  i thought of a friend that u had not met for a long time cause i saw something that reminded me of him, in my mind I was thinking " how is he doing?" . when i woke up in the day , he suddenly msged me asking how i was doing. I was quite shocked already.  later that day my mum was suppose to buy dinner home , but she had not msged me. In my mind i was thinking of what to eat and i wanted to eat hokkien noodles. i waited for my mum to msg me and to my surprise she asked me this , " what do u want for dinner? hokkien mee ok?" . hahaha its as if my psychic level has improved or something.  thats about it for this update , hope I'll hear from you soon about my next amulet👍👍👍.

Sent using CloudMagic




Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...