Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My lover wash my panties for me


























A female buyer told me that she hate her relationship! Her lover treat her like a sex machine. After sex, he will just leave. She told me that her lover treat her like a object.
Furthermore, his pride is very strong and very demanding.

After use the Appreciate me love charm thai amulet from me, he lower his man ego and stay to shower her with love instead of treating her like a sex toy.

He stay back to talk to her and guess what????
He even wash her panties and clothes for her!
My buyer feel so much appreciated now!

Email: helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...