Wednesday, October 21, 2020

what happen to my previous item?

 A few months ago, a female buyer came to me say that her lover wants break with her.

After using the bring lover back ritual, she told me that her lover is back and they are so loving now.


She wants another thai amulet for her job so that her boss and co workers will like her.



The previous thai amulet works very well. He already start to talk to me again like before and i noticed so much changes from him. He improved a lot. He even said past few weeks he feel afraid of losing me which he never said that to me previously. I'm experiencing a whole new situation now. Thanks so much for your help. I was so dissapointed when he left me and never expect things will turn out this much better.


Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...