Friday, April 23, 2021

My bastard lover start spend time with me.

A lonely buyer told me that her lover is very busy with his work. No time for her.

After getting the "miss me" thai amulet, her lover start to spend more romantic time with her.


[21/04, 09:12] Happy Buyer: Gd morng, Mature guy msgs and talks to me when I pray to the amulet..met him yesterday eveng for a drink.

[21/04, 09:31] Nayan: OK, u mean after u start to pray to the item, mature guy start to msg u and talk to u. Before that, not so much. Agree?

[21/04, 09:35] Happy Buyer: Yes, agree

[21/04, 09:36] Happy Buyer: But recently he has been busy. He has some exams to conduct. So he will msg during his free time.

[21/04, 09:37] Happy Buyer: So the next I'll meet him will be Sat eveng, he said he keep Sat and Sun evengs to meet me

[21/04, 09:44] Nayan: Very good.


















Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

So many men miss me!


https://goodamulets.blogspot.com/2021/01/so-many-men-miss-me_6.html



No comments:

Nothing please us as much as our buyers happiness

 Thank you for your trust and faith. Your open mind bring your life to another level of happiness. Contact :  helpyoucharm@gmail.com Home pa...