Tuesday, August 9, 2022

You make my husband very nice to me

A buyer told that her husband has stop communication with her. He don't spend time with her anymore. The worse part? keep shout and scold her.

I introduce a love charm thai amulet to her.

Results come faster than expected.


 [03/07, 21:05] Happy Buyer: Nayan, today my husband was quite nice to me..he talked to me nicely. Even my son noticed n he asked, do u like father ? He is kind n nice to u, he didnt scold u..haha 🤭..thank u so much !! 👏👏

[03/07, 21:06] Nayan: The new item is power right?

[03/07, 21:08] Happy Buyer: Very powerful



























No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...