Monday, March 5, 2007

Receive magic blessing to enhance luck and metta













Kubra prat ah ti is a well known monk for makin all kind of magic. When i visit him, i dun see any images of amulet there. I ask him why dun have . He reply: why should i have?

I pause for a while, say: to help people, to have metta.

He reply: "achieve or want something magic can also be done, i am not business man, i am to help people. People come hereto ask me to do something, i dont do amulet to sell"
he show me his cat lu kok. He say this is power than any other amulet. very very good for wealth. Well, i do not like YIN stuff, so i reject him. what next?
coming soon, part 2....

Be Careful What you wish for

Many buyers love to ask me. What are the side effects of the powerful spirits they got from me? My replied: The powerful spirit alway...