Friday, May 21, 2010

what the worls has become????

I just received a call from me friend who told me that a monk name kubra noi has been charged over the murder of a 17-year-old vocational schoolboy.
My 1st reaction, I ask my friend where he got the source if news and next, I call back Thailand immediately!!!!

My friend reply, that was last week news and this kubra noi is kubra noi from Doi Sa Ket, Payak Donkaew Temple not the kubra noi(si dong mu temple) who I used the visit.
I feel relieved after reading hearing the news. The master kubra noi(si dong mu temple) who I know is a very good master who emphasis on doing good. And his mediation practice is not only a few years, but more than 30+ years. In the past, I only thought as long as I visit master personally to get amulets and make sure amulets are genuine, that is enough, the amulet will be powerful.

BUT, NOT NOW!!!

THE AMULETS NOT ONLY MUST BE GENUINE, TAKEN FROM MASTER PERSONALLY, THEY MUST BE ALSO FROM THE HAND OF PURE AND POWERFUL MASTER!!!

ONLY THEN THE AMULET WILL BE EFFECTIVE, POWERFUL AND BRING GREAT FORTUNE TO YOU IN LONG TERM!!!

IMAGINE YOU ARE NOW WEARING A AMULET FROM
kubra noi from Doi Sa Ket, Payak Donkaew Temple, how would you feel now????

Or you prefer to wear a amulet from a master who is pure in practice, develop good power to bless amulets and use the fund from sales of amulets to help the poor???

Below show photo of
kubra noi(si dong mu temple) donate rice and food to poor people in Burma and rural area.



Now, when I select the amulets from master, I make sure that the masters are really good, purely want to help the people, and make amulets to help people. And the most importantly, I must make sure that the amulets must be powerful and effective. The amulets must be proven effective and powerful!
Read the comment below to view on the compliment on my amulets:

Comment

Many many sad news break my heart. More and more so call "MONKS" in the temple are not doing their duties!!! Their practice are not pure. So the power of the amulet are also questionable!!!!!
For example, last month when I was in Thailand and this piece of news shock my whole life! The news as below:

A Buddhist monk and a 51-year-old man in Chiang Mai have been arrested and charged with sexually exploiting children, according to a Department of Special Investigation (DSI) source.

The two suspects were identified as Surasak Keawman, a Chiang Mai resident, and Phra Vissanu Tejdhammo of Wat Pa Lan in Muang district.

The two were charged with six counts each of child molestation and six counts of depriving a child of parental care.

The DSI source said the men were partners in a business that catered to paedophiles.

The source alleged that Phra Vissanu drove to hill tribe villages in Chiang Mai and neighbouring provinces dressed as a layman to lure boys.

He then brought the boys to Mr Surasak, who sexually seduced them and then forced them to have sex with foreign paedophiles in exchange for money, the DSI source said.

The monk kept photos of Mr Surasak having sex with the boys on his mobile phone, according to the source.

Police arrested Mr Surasak in his house in Muang district and later nabbed the monk after Mr Surasak told them of his whereabouts.

Police found six boys in Mr Surasak's house and other evidence, including lists with the names of male and female teenagers, a baseball bat, an electric prod and condoms.

They also seized a car and motorcycle allegedly used by the pair to transport boys to their customers.

Police also arrested a 67-year-old British man, who was one of Mr Surasak's customers, on the same charges as the two men.

Source: Bangkokpost


Click on the link below to go back to my home page:

Home

Click on the link on the below to read some of the comments given by people who has used amulets or bought amulets from me:

Comment

Click on the link below to go to my magical store:

Magical store

No comments:

Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...