Sunday, June 20, 2010

How to pray for wealth and win lottery

Today I am going to share a few proven effective method on how to use the wealth amulet which my friends has got from me and how they has use it to get the wealth luck they wish.





Recently, there is a new wealth catching amulet called catch and grab the wealth and keep wealth charm. A of my friend told me that he has escape only 1 lost situation in the world cup soccer bet. In other words, he only lose 1 match of football betting. He say he follow what I teach him, put the money inside and fold up and in addition, he will write the pray fro 6th sense or "betting tips"or "betting predictions" on which team to win. After betting on the team, he will write on a piece of paper and put on the charm and pray again. He told me that it works very well for him!!!! So far, he only lose 1 match of betting and win the rest of the betting.
The other of my friend is more interesting. He say before he put in the currency, he look at the serial number of the note. After which, he go to buy lottery.
And the number came out!!! HE strike lottery. Well, it not a bit amount. Only sgd$500. I told him that good enough, better than nothing and remind him to do donation to the poor or temple.


The reason why I share out these stories is that, although some master might only teach simple method to use the amulet to catch wealth, but sometime, it is up to individual wisdom and creative to enhance the usage. And the most interesting thing is that they told me that they has used many charms before, and has try this method on other charms, but it never works. Thus,this conclude to 1 very important point, the amulet or charm must be powerful for the user to grab or catch the wealth they want!

Click on the link below to go back to my home page:

Home

Click on the link on the below to read some of the comments given by people who has used amulets or bought amulets from me:

Comment

Click on the link below to go to my magical store:

Magical store

Email address:
forversuccess99@gmail.com

No comments:

Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...