Thursday, September 5, 2013

I just need a chance (Another Happy Buyer) 我只需要一次机会












Hey bro, just want to leave some feedback again. As you know recently me and my gf are suddenly not stable, could see it was almost at the verge of the end. It just came so sudden. Thanks for taking the time and meeting me that night to recommend me a takrut and planning things.  After yesterday night I used the yp after wearing the takrut for a few days, my gf is replying properly already and is willing to give this another chance. The combination was good..Thanks so much!


再次,你的泰國佛牌带来了良好的效果。我和我女朋友最近不是很好。我们的关系有问题。谢谢你见面了我。我介绍泰國佛牌坦咔使用后,我和我的女友有更好的谈话。非常感谢。

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...