Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stupid Thief

























A buyer feedback that she has place some of the thai amulet from me in her bag. A thief wanted to snatch her bag away.
But the thief realize that he was being discover.
So he change his mind snatching her bag.

Dear nayan, thanks for the amulet. I was walking alone at a shopping mall towards the parking lot to get my car. Suddenly i felt some strng energy comng from my backside. So i turn around. The moment i turn i saw a man walking fast towards me and his hand is coming towards my bag. The man quickly walk away from me. I was shock and in a minute i just realize i nearly get rob.

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...