Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Stupid Thief

























A buyer feedback that she has place some of the thai amulet from me in her bag. A thief wanted to snatch her bag away.
But the thief realize that he was being discover.
So he change his mind snatching her bag.

Dear nayan, thanks for the amulet. I was walking alone at a shopping mall towards the parking lot to get my car. Suddenly i felt some strng energy comng from my backside. So i turn around. The moment i turn i saw a man walking fast towards me and his hand is coming towards my bag. The man quickly walk away from me. I was shock and in a minute i just realize i nearly get rob.

Give me another chance against All odds! Charming bastard thai amulet

Many people ask me besides charming bastard, what else can charming bastard helps? Can charming bastard thai amulet helps in works, busine...