Thursday, May 15, 2014

God Of Success (another happy person)















Nayan,

Sorry for the late reply as I was busy with work.  As promised, this is my feedback of God of Success.

When I first got God of Success thai amulet from you, the following day when I wear it to work, I got 2 good news.  First is I found a thing that I lost 1 year ago.  I being trying to find it in every corner of my office and store, but no where to be found.  But I don't know why, I just decided to double check my cupboard again, and I found the item.  It was a precious gift given to me by my mentor.  The second good news that happened on the same day is about an upgrading course that I have been applying to go.  And I got the good news that it is being approved.  Maybe coincidence, maybe it God of Success.

But for those who do not believe, I can feel I am more clear minded rather than feeling lost.  And I feel more confident when I speak to people.  Most important, it makes my work and daily life very smooth.

Thanks a lot for your recommendations.

Signed off
3 items @ a go


Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Happy Buyers Testimonials:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store: 


http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 



Give me another chance against All odds! Charming bastard thai amulet

Many people ask me besides charming bastard, what else can charming bastard helps? Can charming bastard thai amulet helps in works, busine...