Friday, August 29, 2014

Your Charming bastard nearly got me kill! 你的討厭迷人泰国佛牌幾乎讓我死。

A buyer told me that he nearly got kill after using the charming bastard thai amulet.
He say he bring out the charming bastard thai amulet to pub and a girl go up to flirt with him.
Well, to me, I feel normal as I has heard of many such stories from my buyers.
But the problem he face is that the girl is attached to a guy, which mean she got a boyfriend!
And the boy friend is only beside her!
But the girl is irresistible to my buyer who has use the strong charming bastard Thai amulet with her!
The boy friend is so angry that he wanted to fight with my buyer!
Well, I has told him, strong charm from me has no eyes and the results can be very scary!

一位顧客告訴我,他用後討厭迷人泰国佛牌差點被追殺.
他把討厭迷人泰國佛牌俱樂部。
一個女孩走過來挑逗他。
對我來說,是非常正常的。我的許多客戶經常遇到這樣的事故。但問題是,這個女孩有男朋友!
和男朋友只是在她身邊!
但女孩是不可抗拒的我的客戶,有使用討厭迷人泰國佛牌。
男朋友非常生氣,他想打我的客戶!
我告訴他,我的厲害討厭迷人泰國佛牌沒有眼睛,結果可能是非常可怕的。


Our conversation as below:



Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...