Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sales and money improve (another happy person)






























I just chant everyday when free, then if Ned help just wish to it, u can c  ur wish coming, last few week I posted some item in Internet for sale, before that have posted the same item for about 4month no response from anybody, just last few week I posted again in Internet n just make a wish n charm d thai amulet, next day my email, my whatsapp, my sms all full of buyer calling me.



我一有空就对泰國佛牌天天咏, 如果有需求就对着它请求  就能看到你的愿望实现了. 几个星期前, 我在网上售放了一些物品要卖. 之前也尝试在网上告贴过,可是四个月来都没动静. 这回, 我放上网后 对着佛牌许了个愿. 隔天, 我得到了许多回应! 好多买家找上门来了!



Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Happy Buyers Testimonials:


https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...