Wednesday, September 9, 2015

you relieve my suffering for 12 months 你缓解我十二个月的痛苦

A buyer told me he is very happy with my that amulet.
Now, his sister is jobless for very long. I say, no problem.
Get her a good luck amulet and this good luck and wealth amulet will help her to get her dream job fast!
Very son, good news reach her door and below is her feedback:



Bro, my sis feedback and thanks :

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation for making my life better in 1 incredible month. For past 12 months, I wasn't able to get employed.  Upon receiving the "Snatch Charm amulet", many good things happened. I got a job that I like!!! The experience is simply awesome and unbelievable!


一位买方告诉我他对我的泰国佛牌感到高兴。
至今,他的妹妹已失业很长时间。我说,没问题。
给她买一个带来好运气的佛牌和这好运和财富的护身符会快速的帮助她到她梦想的工作!
很快的,好消息到达了她和以下是她的反馈:

兄弟,我妹妹的反馈与己感谢:

我衷心的感谢与赞赏,在一个令人难以置信的一个月内让我的生活更好。在过去十二个月里,我一直未被雇用。在收到抢夺魅力佛牌后,有许多好的事情发生。我找到了我所喜欢的工作!!!这经历简直令人敬畏和令人难以置信!






































Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com


Happy Buyers Testimonials:


https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets


Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...