Thursday, February 1, 2018

Precious Words I LOVE YOU 珍贵的3个字我爱你


A sad lady approach me, she say her lover is leaving her.
Her lover distant her start since a few months ago. He is leaving her. She do not know what happen to him. He is turning away like he hates her.

We do a 'LOVE ME AGAIN' love spell, bring lover back ritual. She also get a love me again thai amulet.

within 1 week plus, she say her lover start love her back again.






一位伤心的女士来找我,她说她的爱人正在离开她。她不是为什么突然想离开她?

她的爱人现在非常讨厌她。我们做一个“再次爱我”情降。

她还买了一个挽回爱情泰国佛牌。


一个星期后 她的情人又开始爱她了。

她的情人说我爱你。

[27/01, 00:48] Nayan: I am happy for u, your relationship start improving.
[27/01, 00:48] Nayan: 😃
[27/01, 00:48] ‪Happy buyer: Today he told me he love me
[27/01, 00:48] ‪Happy buyer: I also feel shocked
[27/01, 00:48] ‪Happy buyer: He didn't say that for a long time
[27/01, 00:49] Nayan: Wow! That's good. Ritual is working very well for u!

No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...