Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Jail Breaker Thai amulet

A buyer approach me, he told me he facing law issue and need go jail. 

He approach us for help. 

Master do a "escape from law" ritual for him and a break me free thai amulet for him to wear.

Now, he is a free man and he told me that the court did not come upon him.






[09/12, 18:09] Jail Breaker: bro. update from my side to u, it's been 6weeks le, so far up til nw have not gotten any law letter or suit case from them. will keep bro notified. thank u.bro

[09/12, 18:15] Nayan Jail Saver: OK Bro. So is gd news?

[09/12, 22:11] Jail Breaker: so far yes bro. hopefully is good news and no law suit all the way. will keep bro u update in a weeks or two time

[09/12, 22:12] Nayan Jail Saver: Happy for u. Owe me a treat ya.

[09/12, 22:13] Jail Breaker: yes bro.




Happy Buyers Testimonials:








No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...