Thursday, August 13, 2020

Extremely happy with your thai amulet

 Recently, I am so happy to received a feedback from a buyer who told me that despite the economic is not doing well, he is doing better and better each day with our Thai amulet helping him.

He is extremely happy and satisfied with the results.

Happy for him!



Bro.

I really wan to thanks you even we know each other on 1 year plus only. I still remebered that 1 year ago I approached you is for my lover case but my buiness is going to decline stage. I told you that my buiness one day only sold 20 bowls or 30 bowls only, and I cant even paid my rental.

After told you my buiness problem , you passed me your amulet and helped my buiness from decline stage to survive stage(growth stage).

I still remembered that I cant paid for your amulet that time, you told me once buiness good paid you back. You really such a good seller (bro) and different from outside seller, that only wan money dont care about the buyer feeling and wan care about their amulet effect on the buyer.( how I know because I bought it before, because i haven know my bro yet)


Now I really can see my buiness improve alot and buliding up my confident level, as I not kiddin.


Just say last year my phone battery from mornin to late noon in my stall need to charged my phone  battery because no buiness keep on watchin videos. Now year 2020  my phone battery from mornin to late noon, still left 60 percent.


Can see the different, from chargin phone to no need charge phone at my stall during buiness operatin.


Now my buiness really can hit more than 80 bowls per days.


Even my primary school friend talked to me before  and after covid 19. He told me that your confident level increase alot and buiness also.


After wearing your amulet bro,  my sale increase and also my confident level also increase, also your ren yuan amulet also very powerful, from peoples hate me alot and dont want talk to me, after wearin your ren yuan  amulet those peoples who hate me all talk to me and wave at me. I'm shock.


I'm glad to have you in my life for helpin me, if I never meet you last year now my buiness already close down and I dont know what I'm doing now.


Lastly I not sayin of fun it or carry ball for my bro, dont believe you test it yourself, if not you read my bro blog. Result proven.


Thanks bro.

🙏




















My Lover stop talking to me:




No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...