Wednesday, January 6, 2021

So Many men miss me

 A very lonely and sad lady came to me. She say she was very upset and lonely. Sick and tired of the boring life.

She feel unwanted and no people care for her.


After getting the " many lovers love charm"thai amulet, within 2 weeks, she starts to get many men attention. Many of the men seems suddenly crazy about her.























[01/01, 10:21]Happy buyer: Nayan, must tell u. yesterday I saw mature guy 3 times, in the morng, after and I was at his place at nite for count down...aww it was so nice!! I loved everything!! Was so wonderful!!


[01/01, 10:21] Happy buyer: Thank u to the powder and oil


[01/01, 10:23] Nayan: Wow. I am sooooo bloody happy for u!!!


[02/01, 12:49] Happy buyer: Nayan, the mature guy called me and said he miss me..the other new guy I m talking also said he miss me..just a nice feeling!!


Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...