Sunday, August 21, 2022

fast effects thai amulet

A buyer came to me. She say her husband keep scolding her and very stingy to her. I teach her how to combine the charming thai amlet from me and pray. Use the charming force to bring him to your mercy!

Very soon, her husband treat her differently and bring her out for a very nice meal!


[07/06, 20:57] Happy Buyer: I tried wat u said. Just now he brought us outside bought seafood and was super nice to me n asked me to choose wat I like!  Thanks Nayan! 😊

[07/06, 20:57] Nayan: Are we very powerful?

[07/06, 20:57] Nayan: We change your life in just within a few hrs!

[07/06, 20:57] Nayan: Are we good?

[07/06, 20:58] Happy Buyer: Very gooooood!!! 




























No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...