Friday, May 9, 2008

feedback and QNA

Well, i have been selling amulets for some time. Those who know deal with me once my genuine of my amulets, beside that, have also help many people to bring light and happiness to their life.
Below is a true email from 1 of my friends.


I wanted to give you feedback about the Cat and Mouse Takrut I bought from you about one month ago. I can see the positive effects very clearly. For example firstly people at work generally woman behave positively even my boss and other people as well. Another example...children especially ...for some reason...seem to like me even more..the other day when when I was walking in a shopping centre a 2 or 3 year old baby girl kept smiling at me and for no reason and kept pulling her mother towards me over and over again. Even my ...girl friends nephew..behaves differently to me with full of l to me with full of love, I was suprised... strangers who I have never met before even feel comfortable talking to me. For me the 'metta' level is very obvious and transcends not only to female and male relationship but to everyone that I come in contact with. Thank You for selling this amulet, you have helped my life.
I also need to ask you for your advice, this is a very personal thing to me and also very sad....but I need to ask someone for help. You see my girlfriend and I are planning to get married in the next two years or so but about two years back we were very difficult financially and she got pregnant...we were not in the positiion to have the baby so we aborted. It was not even 1 month so the embryo was not even formed yet...but my concern is what about the spirit? Is there something that we should do to send the spirit off properly? Please advice if you can... Thank you

Below is the reply:

sure.
Do this chanting: Om Mani Pad Me Hung everynight. min 108 times.
After which, say: may this merit be share with all sentient being in this universal, may them be well and happy.
Lastly, pray that your baby also get this merits too... and pray that he/she will reborn to higher realm...
if got chance, do a lot of good deeds, after which, say those words: may this merit be share with all sentient being in this universal, may them be well and happy.
Lastly, pray that your baby also get this merits too... and pray that he/she will reborn to higher realm...
Good Luck.

How much can he help?

It true, there should not be excuse for any such sin, but most importantly, THE PERSON MUST ADMIT THAT HE/SHE IS IN wrong and repent. STOP DOING ALL THESE HURTFUL ACTION WHICH CAUSE HURTS!!!
Start pray everyday, repent and start to help people.


Beside selling amulets to people, i can also help them in spiritual and their life.
Well, people will ask? Is this amulet that powerful? i will reply. you try using it for without doing any good deeds and keep on CHEAP GIRLS TO BED!!! you will see what you get from your KARMA!!!!

The other good thing is that i have help many person who WERE single last time to attract opp sex and get good partner for their life. i always tell them that you have manage to get the help with the power of amulets through the compassion of many master, so do not misuse it. TREAT him or her well.

this part of my blog is to tell people how GENUINE amulet help people, start repent of your mistake and start helping people to make this a a better world to live in.


click on the link below to go my Ebay store:


http://search.ebay.com.sg/_W0QQsassZnayan992007







No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...