Saturday, May 14, 2011

Goddess Of great miracle and Great Compassion thailand amulet

Guan Yin is the bodhisattva of compassion, revered by Buddhists as the Goddess of Mercy. Her name is short for Guan Shi Yin. Guan means to observe, watch, or monitor; Shi means the world; Yin means sounds, specifically sounds of those who suffer. Thus, Guan Yin is a compassionate being who watches for, and responds to, the people in the world who cry out for help.

Bodhi means wisdom or enlightenment; sattva means being or essence. Put the two together and you get bodhisattva, a being who is enlightened and ready to transcend the cycles of birth and death, but chooses to return to the material world in order to help other people reach the same level of enlightenment. This is the ultimate demonstration of pure compassion.

Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva is the embodiment of great compassion. He has vowed to free all sentient beings from suffering.

Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva is has great powers and can help all sentient beings. His skilful means are limitless and he can appear in any form in all the six realms of existence to relieve the suffering of the sentient beings who live there. He vowed to rescue those who call on him when they are in suffering, for example, when caught in a fire, shipwrecked or facing an attack.

In the Lotus Sutra, Shakyamuni Buddha said that if a suffering being hears the name of Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva and earnestly calls out to the bodhisattva, Avalokiteshvara will hear the call and relieve that being from his suffering.

According to the Huayen Sutra, Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva transforms himself into forms that suit the nature of those to be helped. His manifestations or transformation bodies are countless.

e.g. if a boy or girl is about to gain some enlightenment, Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva transforms himself into a boy or a girl to teach the child.

e.g. If a monk is about to attain some enlightenment, Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva transforms himself into a monk.

In short, he can appear as a monk, a nun, or a normal person like you and me. The purpose of such transformations is to make people feel close to him and willing to listen to his words.

The thousand hands of this bodhisattva represent Guan Yin's many abilities to render assistance.







This thai amulet Goddess Of great miracle and Great Compassion is blessed by a chinese temple in thailand who invite many powerful thai monk to to come together to combine force to "open eye" of this batch of thailand amulets. Under the fund and organisation of thailand university, they hope that through this great force, this amulet will has great power to help those people in help and without any doubt, in everybody mind, they know this great compassion goddess will sure help those people who need help


Miracle of this great compassion goddess:

Reversal of Eyesight While I was in Cambria, CA, I hiked along East - West Ranch and above the path atop the hills looking at the view of the ocean, landscape and the setting sun. The sun looked beautiful through the trees, its rays exploding out like rainbow darts, sharp spears of light.I wasn't thinking about my eyesight when I placed the viewfinder in front of right eye, to get the perfect shot, in fact I took several pictures as the sun was still high in the sky and descending into the horizon. I saw spots, hairline images and floaters in my right eye and thought about the damage I had caused. I knew better, but I guess my thoughts at the time looking through a camera lens, somehow it was protecting me from the harmful rays. For weeks on end the floaters, spots, etc. kept reminding me of the consequences.It was only until I started to clear the judgements about myself that healing began to take place. Using the Kwan Yin Goddess symbol, I began directing healing to my eye and in a matter of a week I saw improvement. Healing has increased steadily. I no longer have the noticeable spots or floaters. Occasionally, I will see a hairline image, but it is very faint. I am thankful for the wonderful healing energy of Kwan Yin!

Nancy Kimes 12-15-08

No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...