Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Happy person





Wah i tell you ah, if i never wear amulet now, i think i alr in hospital or dont knw where liao.haha. I that day rushing down my sch to take the entry proof then forget put back on the takrut,then i end up need go dover take, within this places i almost met with 8of my old enemy that really out to kill me one. Lucky my keychain have the tiger tooth which i think help me abit in protection then i never directly meet them sia. Haha.

Click on the link on the below to read some of the comments given by people who has used amulets or bought amulets from me:

Comment

Click on the link below to go to my magical store to see thailand amulet:

Magical store

No comments:

Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...