Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another happy person (fire tiger amulet)




Double click on the above for better view

Hi Nayan,

I wanted to share with you the unusual experience I had with the fire tiger amulet.
First, I have to say that I'm interested in powerful spiritual objects for more than 10 years now. And In 10 years I found very few objects as powerful as this blessed amulet.

When I received it and I took it in my hand for the first time I felt a real powerful vibration in all my head. I just thought Wow! This is real stuff!

But to my surprise I could perceive this vibration from the morning til the night.
It was so powerful that I have to remove it to sleep. My friend, this is so full of Energy it is simply amazing!

I want to tell you also that since I have this amulet I can feel that all the people I meet do respect me without any doubt (I noticed that people who were kind of silly with me before stopped that and changed their behavior.)

And last but not least, when I bought you this amulet I was in a difficult financial situation; but maybe 2 or 3 weeks after the arrival of this amulet new doors opened!
I have been contacted by new customers and new partners and...my financial situation is better now... and I feel that this is just the beginning!

More on fire tiger

http://goodamulets.blogspot.com/2010/02/interesting-findings-on-this-fire-tiger.html


Home Page

No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...