Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Common question and Answer

Enquiry: Do I need to bring to other master to rebless again?

Me: no need, the amulets you get from me are already blessed by powerful masters.


Enquiry: Can I ask you about master like Lp XXX? I heard his amulets are powerful.

Me: Why you come and ask me and not asking from the person who told you his amulets are powerful?


Enquiry: No, I just need to check.

Me: I am not a information centre. So in my previous post, I has already indicate that I will not answer any quesion on other masters thai amulets which I did not deal and on other sellers.








No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...