Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Another Happy buyer (don't mess around with me)









Double click the above picture for better view

I'll make an exception for this transaction since Black Warrior served me a lot.  Did you know my electric bills are lower because those squatters around my area who tapped on my electricity post got fried, electrocuted or jailed or all of the above.  I love avenging spirits.


In some countries, there are cases where the electric is being stole or the owner electric post is being tap by the thief. in other words, they tap on your electric source and they used it, you pay for it! what the black warrior do is he teach those Thief  A LESSON, don't mess around with the master of this black warrior.
My this buyer philosophy: DOG INSIDE.  BEWARE OF THE OWNER.

Question and answer:




Home Page


Happy Buyers Testimonials

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store
http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340



Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...