Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Girls keep checking me out!


















Hello bro, 

 Want to update u on my experience ytd while wearing your amulets when I went drinking , 3 girls came to me.  At first I notice girl A looking at me from another table a few times alr. Afterwards, I went to grab a smoke in the smoking room, when I went back to my table she was talking to one of my friend who later introduced her to me, she was pretty but talked a lot. Afterwards each time I went to the smoking room I notice that she'll come in as well less than a minute later, and she started talking to me etc , and I found out she had a bf so I stayed clear. But she kept coming close me and touching me and hugging me, afterwards we went to eat Bak kut teh , she asked me where I lived and since it was near Clark quay, she said .."wah so near , like that if I'm drunk I can crash at your place alr right?hahaha" .it was an open invitation but I just kept quiet cause I know there would be complications from everything going on currently like u said. Hahaha. Later on we went back to drink again.
Girl B was beside my table,I noticed she kept looking at me as well but I didn't really bother cause there were other things on my mind. I met her in the smoking room where she suddenly came to me and asked "eh , you're from the table beside me right?" And asked if I was a foreigner etc. After that she  asked me whether I wanted to join tables with them , and she kept coming close to me as well , her chest was literally on my arm.
Girl c, she was more shy but still approached me and asked me for my number etc.  
By the way I gave all of them wrong numbers cause I don't want to entertain them.hahaha. 
All I can say is, wowwwww. Your amulets really boost my attraction. 😂. Waiting for next week to get my next amulet bro. Hahaha.


Be Careful What you wish for

Many buyers love to ask me. What are the side effects of the powerful spirits they got from me? My replied: The powerful spirit alway...