Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Has fun with naughty boy



























A couple of days ago, 1 of the buyer who has got a kumanthong from me told me that his golden boy play a joke on him.
He reward his kumanthong some sweets and drinks after the kumanthong has grant him some wishes. After the offering, he wanted to keep the offerings but the playful and fun golden boy play a joke on him.

As below:


Bro your kmt really very naughty. On Thursday night I buy for him a pack of sweet and drink. So after few hours I ask him son can i keep the drink. He draw lot keep saying no.... so I'm angry already I told him if daddy don't keep the drink wait the ants come and bite you how. That I draw lot again this time he allow me to keep the drink.

Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

 Happy Buyers Testimonials:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store: 


http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340 

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...