Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Taoist don't suitable thai amulet

Receive a interesting enquiry.
Sharing here on my post.















Hi Nayan,

I am a Taoist staying in Singapore.
我是居住在新加坡的一名道教徒。

I am a person who luck is always not on my side, in term of career, wealth and relationship with others. Whenever there is a good opportunity for me, it will always be some people or some event to obstruct/ distract me, resulting me from missing it.

我本人的运气不是非常顺。 事业, 财富, 人际关系, 都是不顺畅。如有好事将近, 凡事也会遇到阻碍, 好事多磨。

I used to wear Thai amulets, from famous Thai temple, as introduce by friends or even magazine. However I don't really feel the big improvement for me for the past 20 years. Is Thai Amulet suitable for everyone? What do you suggest for me?
我尝试佩戴各种泰国佛牌。 无论是朋友介绍或是出名庙宇介绍的。二十年了, 都不见起色。泰国佛牌真的适合每个人吗? 你有任何建议?

And currently I am still keeping those amulets at home, so how to dispose it?
如今我还拥有这些佛牌。如何把他门请走?

Reply below:
回答:

There is no such thing whether amulet suit a person or don't suit.
泰國佛牌没有适合与否。

There are cases where a person cannot get a powerful amulet to see effective results.
有许多佩戴者声诉: 无法寻获适合他们的泰國佛牌

That's the fact
而这是无可厚非的事实。

Amulet don't suit is spoken only by the unwise.
佛牌不适合佩戴者是无能者的说法 。

Just like a western people say they don't suit Chinese herbs.
有如西方人说他们不适合服食中药的原理。

But are you aware that the Western people treat herbs like king food now?
但你可知西方人如今识中药如至宝?

Pls dont forget you are not westerner and you are taking a western medicine like antibiotic.
别忘了,你不是西方人而如今你也服食西方的抗生素。

I has many Christian buyers who use my amulets.
在我的买主当中, 也有许多的基督教徒。

They ask me:
他们也会问我:

Q: Can i use?
问: 佛牌适合我吗?

A: definitely.
答: 当然

Q: do not need to change my religious?
问: 我需要更改我的宗教吗?

A: no need.
答: 不需要

Q: why?
问: 为何?

A: my amulet will work on anyone, any races, any religious and any nationality.
So even if you worship Saturn, my item will still work well on you and will not interfere your relationship with Saturn.
Instead, some of my black items will improve spur relationship with Saturn and the black magic gods.
答: 我的泰國佛牌适合任何人, 无论任何宗教信仰, 国际或种族。即使你是信仰魔教, 我的物品不但不会扰乱你和你的魔神的关系, 反倒会促进你和魔神和幽灵之间的交流。

Many people read a lot and research a lot.
许多人会上网进行研究。

But they are going from bad to worse instead of more clever.
效果只是不得其反。

Due to they stick to the non wise people.
原因是他们周遭环绕着的无知朋友。

Go for effective amulet.
寻找有力的泰國佛牌吧!

Don't blindly follow blind.
不要再盲目追求了。

you are like the famous saying below:

The blind follow the blind.
别再盲目跟从!

Get the fire tiger amulet which has save and improve many many many people life's.
佩戴火虎泰國佛牌。它能拯救和促进许多人的人生。

They has place their honest feedback in my blog.
看看我的部落格里的真实回应。

Getting the fire tiger amulet can't be wrong.
佩戴火虎佛牌绝对没错。

you has invest a lot of time and money on others amulets.
你已浪费许多时间与金钱在其它泰國佛牌了。

I will teach you how to handle them after your purchase.
将来, 我会教导你如何处置那些你不需泰國佛牌





Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com




Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...