Sunday, March 31, 2019

Reconnect to ex lover 连接旧情人

A heart broken lady approach me. She told she wants her ex lover to come back to her. 
Now very cold towards her, not talking much.

She is very sad.

I recommend her charming bastard thai amulet.

After She use the powerful charming bastard thai amulet.
within 2 weeks, she message me to thanks me for the powerful charming bastard thai amulet.

Her ex lover talks more to her now.

Things are improving between them!

一个伤心的女孩来找我。
她希望她的前情人能找到她。
她的前情人现在对她非常冷漠。
她很伤心。
我介绍她使用討厭迷人泰国佛牌
使用2周后,她来找我,谢谢我。
她告诉我,感谢我,她的前情人现在开始更多地与她交谈。








[29/03, 15:00] Broken girl: I feel got improve in past few days. Saw the effect.
He didnt block me but he just dont want to have any conversations with me
[29/03, 15:01] Nayan: At least he start speak to u more
[29/03, 15:01] Nayan: N start meet u
[29/03, 15:01] Nayan: Is a gd sign
[29/03, 15:04] Broken girl: Yup. He is abit more chattier. Just never speak anything about our relationship. 

Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Home: https://goodamulets.blogspot.com/

Over powerful charming bastard:

https://goodamulets.blogspot.com/2014/08/your-charming-nearly-got-me-kill.html



No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...