Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The ghost want marry my lover

Recently, 1 of my buyer approach me. He told me his friend lover is disturb by ghost. and the ghost every night will come into her dreams to molest her, and told her "he" wants make her his wife!

最近有一位顾客来找我
他告诉我他的朋友情人被淫荡幽灵打扰了。
每天晚上鬼都会来打扰他的情人,骚扰她并说要娶她


Before





[28/01, 10:54] buyer friend: The ghost keep follow her for yrs
[28/01, 10:54] buyer friend: Keep molest her
[28/01, 10:55] buyer friend: Can
[28/01, 10:55] buyer friend: Is it rabak?
[28/01, 10:55] Nayan: OK, I help u ask master.
[28/01, 10:55] buyer friend: The ghost want make her , his wife. 

Master do a protection ritual for the lover against the horny ghost and her a protection thai amulet to wear.

师父完成了法会, 并给她一个保护泰国佛牌

After  ()




After wearing the protection thai amulet, the victim feel safe and secure and feedback that she has never seen the ghost for more than 3 days!



她穿了保护泰国佛牌3天, 她感到安全感
从那以后再也看不到鬼

Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Home: https://goodamulets.blogspot.com/

Spirit come take offering:

https://goodamulets.blogspot.com/2017/09/your-spirit-come-take-my-offering.html



No comments:

Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...