Thursday, January 28, 2010

Interesting experience

Different people doing the same thing might have different result. Different people wearing the same amulet will have different result due to karmic reasons. Below is one of the cannot be explain example which I have receive feedback from 1 of my friends who have used the remove black magic, remove bad luck amulet.

Hi Nayan,

I got a feedback for you on the combination 5 amulet I got from you last week.

This is gonna sound really crazy but I felt the amulets vibrating like there was electric current going through them twice since I started wearing from last week. It happens only when I hugged two women (where I live it’s common to hug each other like European style when greeting) anyway first time was at dinner and I hugged a young lady and there was like an electric shock that went through the amulet…like not my imagination but I really felt it strong, kinda weird I thought… Then today I saw a girl that I was in classes with a long time ago and hadn’t seen for a while so I go to greet her and we hugged each other and ZAP!!! I got the current go through the amulets on my chest again as soon as we touch each other. So I don’t know if this is a good or bad thing; both these girls are really nice as far as I know so I don’t know if amulet is protecting me from them or it likes their energy too or what (maybe they are only nice to everyone in public but terrible on the inside)??? But there is definitely a strong power in this one. I feel really good to wear it and feel it’s making a difference.

Can I wear it in my pants pocket i.e ‘below the belt’? There are two amulets of a monk on it so I don’t know if this would be disrespectful but it is somewhat large and cumbersome to have 5 amulet on your chest at once so it would be nice to be able to put in the trouser pocket.

BTW I wonder if you found the instruction for the small gift amulet you sent me. It’s really mysterious and I would like to know what it is and how to use.


Click on the link below to go back to my home page:

Home

Click on the link on the below to read some of the comments given by people who has used amulets or bought amulets from me:

Comment



Click on the link below to go to my magical store:

Magical store

No comments:

Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...