Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Happy person




Double click on the picture above for better view

Dear Nayan,
Thank you for introducing me such amulet. I am searching for my Office key for weeks, until i receive ur Golden Baby amulet. Then it ell Golden baby that i couldn't find the key can you please help me?

I remember, i search at the drawer before i even take the whole stuff out from the drawer search one by one. Guess what happen to me on 18 Feb 2011. I am not happy so again i open up my drawer and try to take things out to search another time the moment i open and look for a while i saw my key sitting there. Shiok~~~

I can't explain more but the key is there for me.

Thanks Nayan...

No comments:

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...