Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another happy person (fire tiger amulet)




































Double click on the picture above for better view







It working really good bro. :) The first thing I've noticed about the Fire Tiger Amulet is, people respect me, smile at me, some of them helped me in few matters without asking anything. :)) And the Fire Tiger, gives me courage and confidence, it's true.
Even on the first day itself I saw the difference, when people smiled at me in the bus and at my Apartment. :) I rarely talk to those in my apartment, but then, I did now. :P It's working great bro, it really does. :)



Testimonials

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store

http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340


 

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...