Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another happy person (fire tiger amulet)




































Double click on the picture above for better view







It working really good bro. :) The first thing I've noticed about the Fire Tiger Amulet is, people respect me, smile at me, some of them helped me in few matters without asking anything. :)) And the Fire Tiger, gives me courage and confidence, it's true.
Even on the first day itself I saw the difference, when people smiled at me in the bus and at my Apartment. :) I rarely talk to those in my apartment, but then, I did now. :P It's working great bro, it really does. :)



Testimonials

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store

http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340


 

Give me another chance against All odds! Charming bastard thai amulet

Many people ask me besides charming bastard, what else can charming bastard helps? Can charming bastard thai amulet helps in works, busine...