Monday, December 10, 2012

Another happy person ( fire tiger amulet)


























Hey bro. I got a feedback about your fire tiger tukrut. I didn't expect a fast result as i just brought it but it did give me fast results compare to other tukrut which i use. 1st thing is, i just went over to my friends house & I'm very shy type of person so i think of my fire tukrut & think please give me courage & immediately, i didn't felt shy. 2nd thing is, as it has been raining lately at my area i should feel cold but instead of feeling cold i feel very hot like as if i just come out of a suana room. I can even sweat when its so cold. I check my temperature & it state my temperature is normal. Thanks a lot bro



Home Page
Happy Buyers Testimonials
Magical store
http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...