Saturday, December 15, 2012

TIRED OF LOVE (sold)

That time, I visit a master as they told me that he is very good at dealing or helping people at their "illness" at relationship. When I reached,I saw his wives. After observing for some times, I am very surprise about their behavior.

Total he has 5 wives and each of his 5 wives are very diligent. Each of them do their own job or duties diligently, and most shocking part is that, they help each other to complete the task or housework  Example, after 1 of them is done, she will voluntarily help the other one wive to complete her chores.

Then the master called 1 of them, but all of them will go toward the master to attend to him to his request.  I speak to them and 1 of them told me that: The duty of wives is, submission to their husband , which includes honoring and obeying them, from a principle of love to them. 

I was very shocked to hear that!

After some long waiting time, finally, I had a chance to speak to the master. According to my thai friends recommendation, they told me this master had study the art of love for 50 years plus from a few masters. but when i see him, he look the age of 40 plus to me. So i asked him about the rumor about his history, he told me that it is true and he is now the age of 70 plus!!!!!

I ask him his secret and he show me a book, inside is some pictures of woman and man having sex and funny languages.
He told me that he practice Tantric sex magic and he had sex everyday even now at this age, he still practice that!



Then I ask him how he can make his 5 wives so obedient and diligent is serving him.

He told me, in the old school of  Tantric sex magic, there are some secret mantra that can make the husband wives faithful, and use the charm to keep the person young so that they can enjoy life or can enjoy sex even when old.

I told him that nowadays, not easy to has faithful or happy relationship.

He said is not hard, but is the person who are ignorance!

He show me a magical charm, he said with this magical charm:

No one will be jealous of you, but only envy you
You will start a new love or relationship easily
You will find your soul mate much faster
You will able to use the power of attraction to solve your problems
You will able to manifest love and relationship success.

Who knows, very soon, you that you are able to smiled in a way that made he or she want to kiss you right on the spot. Or the lips. Whichever was closer.  :) 


I asked him, what make his 5 wives so diligent is serving him without complained?

Is it that his tantric sex which made all his 5 wives happy? 
he smiled at me and point at the charm, this is the culprit!







With this charm, you are going to make your lovers or wives or husbands faithful!

With this charm, this is going to make them only lust for you!
A old school "Passion lust" mantra is burn into this charm and make your folks keep having lust only towards you.

With this charm, you are going to gain control of your lover or wives or husband!

And it has a powerful protection love magic mantra to create a invisible protection net over you and lovers to protect them from being stolen by others idiots!

This powerful protection love magic mantra can prevent your lover to leave you or go for other people!

Savior is here!
















This 'TIRED OF LOVE' charm is going to be a source to your happiness in your life!


Question and Answer:






Q:Who is the master?



Answer: Buyer will be given the master information.



Q: What i has to do or what i has to take note for this item?



Answer: Only buyer will be given a details formula which contain what to do, what to take note, how to activate this item etc.





Question and answer:








Home Page









Happy Buyers Testimonials






Magical store


http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340


Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...