Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Speechless Thank (mercury charm)

















Double click the above to ENTER


Hi bro,

I just want to say thank you very much with my heart: I received the mercury bead amulet a few days ago and I'm just amazed.





我只想說非常感謝你從我的心臟:前幾天,我收到了Mercury Charm,我只是感到驚訝。

We know each other for a few years now, and you know that just like you, I'm only interested in real powerful amulets. Sometime we find some good ones, sometime some powerful ones, but this one is just
extraordinary. I'm just speechless and out of words to describe what I felt when I entered in contact with it.



我們知道對方了幾年,你知道,跟你一樣,我只關心在正宗的強大的護身符。有時候我們發現一些好的,有時一些強大的能量的,但是這一次你是非凡的。我只是說不出話來,出來的詞來形容我的感受,當我進入與它接觸。

Let me share with you a few experiences I already had with it; I do practice daily meditation for many years now, and I know that it is not so easy to get a deep peaceful state of mind for a longtime during practice. So, I had a huge surprise when I put the bead on the top of my head for the very 1st time. Bro, the spiritual vibrations were so strong! In a very short period of time I was completely calm & relaxed; concentrated & focused as after practicing hours of meditation.


讓我一起分享你我已經與它的幾個經驗,我現在每天做練習打坐多年,我知道這是為一個長期的實踐過程中得到了深刻的平和的心態,不那麼容易。所以,我有一個巨大的驚喜,當我把我的頭頂部珠非常第一次。弟兄,精神震動是如此強烈!在很短的一段時間,我完全平靜放鬆小時的冥想練習後的集中和集中。

I felt a very special kind of concentration, notably during the chants of mantras... Wow... a real special sacred object indeed. I would say there something divine in it... very high good spiritual vibrations.


我覺得一個非常特殊的一種集中,特別是在吟唱咒語......哇...一個真正特別神聖的對象確實。我會說有神聖的東西......非常高的良好的精神震動。



And here is another story: a few days later I've been stung by a wasp on my hand. My hand became really big and painful during the night. When I woke up I knew something was going wrong, my hand was even bigger and painful ( I guess this was an infection); so I put some herbal medicines and balm on it but nothing really happened so... I decided to follow my intuition and I did what was written in the mail you sent me concerning the use of the bead. I put it directly on my hand during the night and made a little massage with it.


這裡是另一個故事:幾天後,我被一隻馬蜂蜇了我的手。我的手成為真正的大和痛苦在夜間。當我醒來的時候我就知道什麼事情錯了,我的手是更大的痛苦(我猜這是一個感染),所以我把一些草藥和唇膏,但沒有真正發生得如此...我決定跟著我的直覺,我做了寫在郵件中,你發給我的關於使用珠。我把它放在我的手直接在夜間,並用它作出稍加按摩。

 Guess what?  The morning after my hand was nearly normal and the pain has completly disappeared. A few hours later my hand was normal again. It is hard to say but I felt the powerful healing vibrations of this sacred bead. Wow...this is something special.


猜猜發生什麼事?早上起床後我的手幾乎是正常的疼痛已經完全地消失。幾個小時後,我的手再次恢復正常。這是很難說,但我覺得這個神聖珠強大的癒合振動。哇......這是一些特別的東西。



I will stop here for now, but from my heart I'd like to thank you Nayan also for the white ashes you gave me as a gift. By the way: what is it &  how am I supposed to use them ? (for now I put them on my altar under a Buddha Statue).




Best regards,



Read the link below for answer:

http://goodamulets.blogspot.sg/2012/11/question-and-answer.html


Home Page:

http://goodamulets.blogspot.com/


Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Happy Buyers Testimonials:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets
Magical store:

http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340      


Near death experience

Definitely, not everyone want this. But a buyer who has escape death message us to thank us. After having a ritual with us, she experience t...