Friday, October 2, 2015

Journey To SUCCESS (Another happy Buyer)

Job hopping
Better carrer
Better Pay.
Better salary.
these are what my buyer approach me for.

I got him a (open career) thai amulet.

Very soon, good results reach him.






























Bro..your amulet is gd

I got one phone interview this Fri and 3 interview next week.

跳槽
更好的职业
更好的报酬
更好的薪水

以上都是我的买家与我接洽的原因。

我拿了一个开创事业的泰国佛牌给他。

很快的,他得到了好消息。

兄弟,你的佛牌很棒!

我本周五有一个电话面试

和下一周有三个不同的面试。


Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com


Happy Buyers Testimonials:




https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets



Give me another chance against All odds! Charming bastard thai amulet

Many people ask me besides charming bastard, what else can charming bastard helps? Can charming bastard thai amulet helps in works, busine...