Thursday, October 8, 2015

She sent me her bra photo

A buyer told me that he likes a lady and sexually want to has sex with her.
But she is very cold to him.

I say no problem!
Let's "warm" her up with my powerful thai amulet.
A charming love charm.

Soon, juicy feedback reach me.The girl ask her out, kisses him, and even sent him sexy photos of her only wearing bra!









































一位买家告诉我他喜欢上一位女士并想和她进行性行为。
但她对他非常冷淡。

我说绝对没问题!
用我强大的魅力泰國佛牌让她暖和起来!
一个用来迷惑人的爱情魅力泰國佛牌

很快的,绘声绘色的反馈传到我耳里。女孩约请他出去,吻他,并给他发送她只穿着胸罩的性感照片!



Contact : helpyoucharm@gmail.com

Charming bastard make my ex lover come back:

https://goodamulets.blogspot.com/2019/07/charming-bastard-make-my-ex-lover-and.html







Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...