Friday, September 28, 2012

Nayan Did it again (give me back my freedom)
















Anyway, on to a good news.  My aunt who had secretly stashed lots of money agreed to help us pay off a huge debt, in return, we are indebted to her but her interest rate is way lower.  This means a huge relief for me.  This also means I can initiate new endeavors.  I could now save money to do what I want, like travel around the world! 

All those wealth charms i bought overwhelmed the bad witch's intentions, haha.  Joking aside, This could be what it meant by gods' grace.  Though I may not know who to thank for, I will show gratitude by also helping others in my own way.


Home Page

Happy Buyers Testimonials

https://picasaweb.google.com/104831790808869461611/FeedbackFromPeopleAboutMyThaiAmulets

Magical store
http://shop.ebay.com.sg/nayan992007/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
 

Guys, congrats me!

A simply fantastic day for him after using our life changing thai amulet. Simply nothing can stop him from enjoying his day. As you can see,...